Liam Vance is a shabby swordsman living on the sharp side of life. In the bad times he is a mercenary, bounty-hunter and soldier for hire. In the worse times he makes a living thieving from market stalls and running away from angry inn-keepers. Often in these troubled days where there is much work to be had he finds his purse surprisingly full as he is good at what he does, but equally often he wakes under a hedge a week later bankrupt and gorged on fine food and wine.
Today finds him in Sparrowick Wood, well known for its wildlife and charming ruins. However, Liam is more interested in the fearsome bandits, or more specifically their looted gold. If all goes well a small fortune awaits him.
This is a mini game (30x30) in the RPG style where you will have a series of fights to overcome. The aim is to have a small but fun scenario with fresh and intuitive gameplay.
Comments and reviews, as always, are much appreciated.
Update on 2 July 2010, after 42 downloads
- Taunt system improved and made more reliable
- Bug with Krayle making him easier to defeat fixed
- Reported bug that archers die prematurely should now be fixed
Update on 4 July 2010, after 84 downloads
- Walkthrough included
- Specific hints for each enemy now available
- Difficulty dynamics of a sort included
- Occasional bug to do with switching stances fixed
Update on 8 July 2010, after 138 downloads
- Story expanded
- Proper difficulty dynamics added
- One or two other aspects refined
Update on 10 July 2010, after 169 downloads
- A couple of minor issues remedied