FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A BETA VERSION. THIS MEANS THAT IT STILL ISN'T PERFECT. IT MIGHT EVEN HAVE ALOT OF BUGS. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM, BUT JUST REPORT THEM SO I CAN FIX THEM. THEN THE FINAL VERSION SHOULD BE SMOOTH! THANKS IN ADVANCE, AND THANK YOU FOR TESTING OF COURSE!
- to install this scenario you must have installed the patch first.
- place the "The adventure of Captain de Bock.scx" in the folder named "Scenario"
- run the game
- play the scenario via the editor (don't look too much in the map though before playing, it can be a spoiler) or play the scenario by chosing standard game and the clicking at game type choose "scenario..."
- have fun!
2 STORY LINE:
This scenario includes the story of "Kapitein De Bock". Which actually means "Captain De Bock" in Dutch. After you awake at unknown land, it is your task to find a way to repair your ship. You will be asked for a wide variaty of quests in order to fullfil your task. Will you be able to get Kapitein De Bock a ship again...?
3 SCENARIO HELP TEXT:
The following text can be also found during the game. Click on "Objectives" while playing the game to open it.
SCENARIO'S HELP INFO:
Kapitein De Bock" has ship wrecked after a big storm. In order to continue his jurney he needs to repair his ship or buy a new one.
- Kapitein De Bock must survive.
- Complete quests to gather resources in order to repair your ship or buy a new one.
- A new ship costs: 10000 gold.
- Repairing your wrecked ship costs: 5000 gold and 750 wood.
- You can always heal yourself at your home "De Bock's Head Quarter"
- You can read back everything that has been said by clicking the trompet in the upper right corner.
- The men of Kabral are your enemies. They are violating this area for decades.
4 KNOWN BUGS:
- It is possible that, when the game starts, player 5 starts giving you all their resources... To repair this, just restart the game. (It goes well 9 out of 10 times)
- There are some boundries build in the scenario. However if you keep clicking rapidly you can still cross the boundries. For an optimal experience, just don't...
I hope I informed you good enough. For any other questions you can leave a comment on the download page of this file (aok.heavengames.com)
I have moved this file to Projects. By the way, does this happen to use oliver's "Renaissance"?
ronaldnl File Author
Posted on 12/19/10 @ 09:34 AM
No this uses my own patch. I have also uploaded it but somehow it hasn't been uploaded yet. However it is included in this file aswell. It is also said in the instructions that the patch needs to be installed first.