Again one of my geographically and historically correct maps, with some changes to improve gameplay.
List of factions:
I'm using the 'All Roads Lead to Rome' mod, which explains the choice of factions (Romans = Vikings, Greeks = Teutons)
I hope you enjoy!
I have many more maps of Europe, some with starting factions ( meaning, entire cities - at historical positions of course! - already standing, civilizations with armies, leaders etc.) Here's a list of what I can give you, if there's any demand for them.
- Caesar's Gaul (with many Gallic tribes, starting armies and leaders)
- Invasio Barbarorum (Roman Empire collapsing under the feet of many Barbarians)
- Another map of Europe, this time with a little different geography.
As I said, I hope you enjoy, and just give me a call when you want any of the mentioned maps!!
- added water depth
- added/ removed some forests, removed part of the Elbe river (to create a more geographically attractive map)
- removed red dock in Turkey
- added Gaia farms to encourage farming at fertile locations