This is my relatively new AI, currently it plays Franks, Aztecs and Huns. For Aztecs it will attempt a rush and for the Huns and Franks it will make the Knight line, for Huns it will also create Elite Tarkans and eventually Light Cavalry and Hussars.
I'm completely open to suggestions and comments on how it plays are more than welcome as I'm trying to improve it all the time, give it a go :)
- Some small changes to the escrowing systems.
- Constants problems fixed.
- It now advances to the Imperial Age properly!
- Changes to max villager count.
- Now will train Elite Skirmishers eventually.
- Various other bugs fixed.
As always, any problems and let me know!
- A few changes for a faster Castle and what should be a more effective Castle age playing style.
- Changes to unit-creating conditions and stuff.
- Many changes to Huns civ for the AI, it now uses things like TSA.
- A faster Castle Age. Still needs to be improved.
- Franks and Aztecs changed slightly (although Huns are still the best one).
- Messed about a bit with the Huns civ, should improve it slightly.
- Teutonic civilization added. Will fast-castle in 18-20 minutes (usually around 19 mins) and get loads of skirmishers/spearmen/teutonic knights. Will also halt spearmen production if it sees fit. This is probably now its strongest civ.
- A Byzantine script similar to the Teutonic one has been added. A few changes from it though to make it fit with the civilization change.
- It will train camels insead of spearmen.
- It will Castle usually about 19 mins 30 seconds. Sometimes more, sometimes less.