Plays any civilization on an any land map map with a Dark age start.
At the moment it doesn't do team play but will soon. It can counter enemy archers or cavalry, choose between booming or flushing, should be able to counter-flush (although not tested fully yet) and will do everything it can to win!
This was designed to play against other AIs, not necessarily to beating human players...
Map type: Any land map.
Starting resources: Low
All techs: No
Team together: N/A
Lock teams: N/A
It is mainly for 1v1s, and if it's not too strong yet, that's because it's not finished! I hope you like it.
Most civs will put up a fight now :)
A load of all-round improvements to many things come in this update. Such as:
- Changes to units trained for lots of civs.
- Changes to resource-gathering, making it more suited to each civilization.
- Better counter-flushing (I hope!).
- Changes to building order.
- Many other improvements I can't think of at the moment!
- Changes to units trained.
- Blacksmith fixes.
- General improvements around the AI.
- Mainly fixes, a few improvements too :)
- Many changes to units trained.
- Increases in efficieny throughout the game.
- Finishes opponents off better.
- Huns vastly improved.
- Changes to some flushing tactics.
- Resource percentage changes.
- Loads of changes to trained units for 5 or 6 civs.
- More competitive in early Castle age.
- Britons, Byzantines, Chinese, Goths, Franks, Mongols, Turks, Saracens and a few more all are much improved now.
- Changes to resource gathering for some civs.
- Much more capable in team games.