Playability: This was playable but boring. It was not interesting and there were to low objectives. Everything could be completed very fast. 1
Balance: This was far to easy, for your force was of several cavalry archers, a monk and missionary, and a teutonic knight called batman. There were 7 other players on the map, 6 of them were your allies. The only enemy you had to destroy had a town center, and some villagers. You had a big navy defending your docks, but defend them from what? No challenge, thus a one will be given. 1
Creativity: This scenario contains four triggers. After you had destroyed the enemy you had to build a mill and farms and you won. 1
Map Design: Here a one should be given for there is no elevation and everything is complete grass 1, and some water. The other players had random buildings and units spreaded around. The own town had some nice stuff - good use of gaia objects. The half of the grass part is filled with mountains. This, and the players town design is enough to raise the score. 2
Story/Instructions: There was no story in here, no message expect the chats what are beeing sent during the 4 triggers. 1
Additional Comments: Tell you what, spending three hours on a scenario is nothing. Expierienced designers spend several weeks or month's, some (crazy) ones even years.
Have you downloaded some high rated scenario's? If you haven´t, do it. It would really help you.
Also look in the FAQ's for some tipps, or search up scenario designing videos on youtube.
EDIT: I also think that this could be done in 10 minutes.
In Closing - I would not recommend to download this.
[Edited on 08/23/11 @ 05:02 AM]
Posted on 08/29/11 @ 03:31 PM
Making your own maps is wonderful,but this is not enough.Although presenting your work shows your interest about the game(and the community here),it must have something nice to show and something that will raise the interest for your oncoming scenarios.
Personally,i'm not good enough,but i try to make maps not too plain or boring.
Here're some tips you can have in mind before uploading other maps:
1) What must the purpose of the game be?
2) How can i organize the map?
3) Will the final result be worth uploading?
After these thoughts,think of these below:
4) How many allies/enemies can i include?
5) What's the easy part to start from?(design,terrain,people,buildings etc.)
6) How should the game go on?Will there be any alternatives,help etc.?
7) Map finished.Should i include triggers?(what number/what should they do/are they gonna be activated some time? etc.)
8) Is there any music/sound that would fit the map or some specific parts of it?
9) The map's done.Is there something i want to fix(bugs,imperfections etc.)?
10) Do i have to add a story,some instructions or hints?
11) The map is uploaded.Does someone mention bugs or imperfections i can correct?