This is a user-defined language file for Notepad++ That provides keyword highlighting. You can also use Notepad++'s autocomplete feature with this to make things easier. Instuctions are included in the zip file.
Note: you must install Notepad++ (a free open-source program) to use this.
Updated because I made a few mistakes in the original file.
This is good stuff. However, it would be better (for your eyes) on black background color.
Beladar File Author
Posted on 09/08/11 @ 06:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback, this is my first upload. I personally like a white background better but you can change it to black if you want:
1. click view->User-defined dialog
2. In the user language dropdown menu select aoe2:tc ai
3. Go through the four tabs and change the foreground colours to anything except black
4. click settings->Style Configurator
5. change the background colour to black and click Enable global background colour
Posted on 09/09/11 @ 08:44 AM
I really like this idea!
I already heavily rely on the REALLY old aieditor made for Age of kings (not the conquerers) but I still find it very useful.
I am yet to actually test this tool yet but I'm sure it will be useful!