The War between the Thravalkan and Hunarin kingdoms was swift and bloody, leaving shattered cities in its wake. The Hunarin had suffered disastrous storms, ruining their siege equipment and undermining their defences. The once-proud artillery batteries were silent as foes swarmed the countryside.
Only one last town stands in the way of total victory. Can the inhabitants hold out and break the hold of their foes on the land?
This map contains:
- A mix of Defend the spot and Build and Destroy game styles
- Minimalist yet elegant map design on a 25 x 25
- Soundtrack by Apocalyptica
- Minimal triggering: gameplay is defined predominantly by the initial setup and the player's actions
- Rapid, arcade style gameplay with immediate action
A challenge for every skill level; if the game is too easy, try increasing the difficulty and/or speed. If you can beat it on hard and fast, go for the fastest time, I managed about 5:00.
Difficulty: Moderate / Hard
Quite fun, but not a lot of depth to it. You can win fairly easily on Hard, and not ever really feel that you might lose. There's some interest in finding ways to win as fast as possible, but ultimately shaving a few minutes off the winning time is always going to be less interesting than actually fending off a challenge.