The age is a little advanced (the Latin American wars of Independence).
There are 7 players, in three sides:
- Captaincy General of Venezuela,
- Captaincy General of Guatemala,
- Captaincy General of Chile,
- Viceroyalty of New Granada (French),
- Viceroyalty of Peru (Mayan),
- Viceroyalty of Río de la Plata (Teutons),
- Brasil (Celts),
Things are difficult for Chile, unless the captaincies from the North do help it. Brazil is supposed to be in a relative peace, but if one side is defeated before time, it will be in a trouble. If the independence side wins, they will have to decide if they win as a team, or separately.