Posted on 04/02/12 @ 06:11 AM (updated 06/04/18
Whats news in this vampire? -->
||The Conquerors 1.0c
||Build and Destroy
|Number of players:
- Total new terrain, shop, castle, and game mechanism.
- Selectable the numbers of vampires.
- Selectable vampire(s)
- 100% randomable vampire(s)
- Settable 9 different difficult for humans, and vampires.
- New resources system.
- Unloadable buildings from female villagers.
- New spells inside the main villager and vampires.
- The Vampires are able to collect souls.
- The Vampires' spirits are invisible, it is not possible to destroy them while they do not appear.
- The game have a finite time, but eventually the vampires become more developed over time.
- There are more than 30 possible base.
2009, I had an idea and created my first big Aoe2 multiplayer map, which was named as Vampire resurrection. This map did not turn out perfectly unfortunately, but it was an unique-one. After a time, more and more similar maps appeared online on GR, which were a remake of mine. Some was good, some was bad and some was entirely terrible.
I tried to make better in the newer versions with acquired elements on the basis map, but went too far from my original idea. I had to realize it, continuously fixing and patching not solve my problem. It was necessary to start it over again from botton.
After four months of work, from the base map what I drew up, I managed to prepare that map finally with the more experiences what I obtained, which I tried to build into this map.
This is not just my success, I have to say big thanks to:
- Basse: Helped much, mainly in the technical parts, the forming of the balance between the players, and special thanks are due to him for in the testings.
- Donnieboy: With the resources system of inspired me, which I can put on this map.
- Nixck: I have a lot of thanks for your „Double negative ID”. This thing is the capital element of the map.
- Tanks: In the previous version he prepared, a most exceptional map remake, without which this could not have come into existence.
- _Sharp_: His garrisoned unit inside unit idea is inspirated my own ideas.
- L_Inquisiteur: Major tester, who helped me to make a better balance.
- Vampire_Freak: Another major tester, who helped me to make a better balance.
- And all tester who helped me, to make this map better.
This map not supporting perfectly the Userpatch (unload human spells for p1)
This map not 100% working all time. Sometimes it randomly crash. I tried to fix it, but I can't do it perfectly. In addition, older computers may lagging.
(If you unload a building from your female villager, when other player can see it, it can be converted to other player, for hunters also!)
If you find any bug, or you know how to fix the lagg or crash perfectly, please report to me at here (where you can download the map), in order to be able to fix it as soon as possible.
- The rest of the players see the start.
- The earthquake does not cause more problems already with the sheep.
- Lilith's spell4 isn't wrong.
- If p2 and p4 the vampire, p4 won't attack p2.
- All text messages were removed, (exception some important ones), since this caused being frozen off in most cases unfortunately.
- Saboteur 4x cheaper now.
- +50% more gold from wonders, but max 3.
- + attack to archers.
- +125 wood when preys are beginners.
- + one new thing in vampire shop. (gold rush)
- Pile of stone instead of stone mine.
- New temples hay stack bug fixed.
- p5 granite wall spell fixed.
- Plague spell send message when used.
- When vampires win, Lilith is not only going to win.
- Some minor terrain edited.
- Pile of stone was a bad idea... now normal stone mines
- Gold rush fixed
- p5 vampire raze fixed
- Archers attack -5 / -10
- Minor terrain edit (with new photo)
- p1 archer hp no more kill the sheep
- Vampire (with cheating) no more able to leave middle before game started (spirits too)
- Gold rush rewritten totally (see scouts)
- If vampires get towers (by stupid prey's unloading) those will disappear
- No more cheating with Stone wall->Fortified wall
- Fortified wall free to preys.
- Vampires get +20% extra gold from relics in easy, and 10% in normal mode
- Monk with relics spawn later at start (10 sec before vampires are free)
- p1 mongol monk fixed (was only visual bug)
- Lagg slightly reduced thanks to my BoTH map
- Greatly reduced the map-lag and should not crash if used with UserPatch (still not work 100%)
Size = 200x200
Triggers = 1744
Conditions = 3147
Effects = 7527
Units on map = 3634 (2978 gaia)
More informations about the map and helps for newbies: