I know, that there are already other programms to read/view or convert, but i hope you like my too xD
- How to use:
- Extract the 2 Files from the ZIP Archive in one Folder. Nothing need to do more.
- No need any other Program to use it. (Standalone)
- Collect Colorpalettes from other DRS Archives or import them from a .pal file and set a Name for it.
- Switch the Colorpalettes, when you view a SLP File.
- View nearly all Types of Files in the DRS Archive.
- Soundfile : Play it directly in the Programm or export it too a *.wav File.
- SLP : View it and export it to the most comment Picture Formats (*.png,*.jpg,*.bmp) or to the Raw SLP Format (*.slp)
- Colorpalattes : Set the Colorpalette temporary or add it to your list or save it as the Raw Format (*.pal)
- Textfiles : View it and export it to a Textfile (*.txt)
- An Userinterface that it easy to use.
So this is what it can do at the moment.
If you like it, check out what i want to add in the program:
- Edit the SLP Files, easy to do as using Paint.
- Not only Viewing, add new Files
- If you had paint an BMP,JPG or PNG File, you can import it. Let the Programm convert it to an SLP File.
So this is all for now.
A little Hint, cause i wrote the reading from the DRS and SLP Format nearly all by my own, i still could not be perfect. So if you had some files, that will not be correctly display, let me know it.
Known Problems with the SLP Fileformat:
- The Command "Shadow Player" isnt correctly readed.
So i hope you still like it because of the bugs, that i know for now.
I looking forward, that i can fix it with your help.