This scenario is similar to one I uploaded a very long time ago under a different username but is a HUGE improvement I assure you.
The scenario is designed to be played with 4 players, and with no teams. To win, you must be the last standing player. To eliminate other players, you must score on them by maneuvering your siege ram past your opponents defense into the back of their base. Every time you score on them, they lose a life. Each player has 4 lives.
In each corner of the map each player has a wolf with which they use to choose which unit to spawn. Each unit has its advantages and disadvantages and you must figure out the best situations to use a certain unit. Each time a player is scored on, he or she advances an age and each of their units they spawn also upgrades.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Every razing a player will result in technologies being researched which make your units more powerful.
- Every 50 kills each player obtains results in a Petard spawning which are very useful to obtain razings.
- All units in the middle will have their attack power increased by 1 every 5 seconds.
- If you want to speed the game up, have everyone play as Mongols. Drill is automatically researched for all players which play as Mongols and this makes everyone's siege rams MUCH faster.
- Garrisoning units in your siege ram makes it much faster and more powerful.