(Updated on 09/09/14
- IMPORTANT: This campaign's topic was inspired from "IKARIAM" that is an online browser game.
|Number of scenarios:
- I suggest examing this online browser game at least for 10 minutes before downloading this campaign.
Click HERE to visit this online browser game.
=== STORY ===
- WARNING: While playing this fictional campaign please assume that the world occurs from a lot of islands only. Because the world occurs from a lot of islands only in this campaign. They are many city countries in every islands. By the way these city countries can create new city colonies in different islands or in the same island.
- The scenario of this campaign is about the struggle for dominance of the city countries that have a city in "Tydios Island" or near the Tydios Island.
- There is a very big competition in Tydios Island and the around of Tydios Island in lots of sectors like war tech, the production of natural sources, cultures, prestige etc... The biggest competition is between of the Phaselis Country and the GrandTurk Country. "Phaselis" is the leader of Phaselis Country. ( Same name ) "GrandTurk" is the leader of GrandTurk Country. ( Same name again ) Phaselis is more mature, logical, realistic person than GrandTurk. GrandTurk is more cruel, selfish and imaginative person than Phaselis. Phaselis Country has a better situation than GrandTurk Country in every sector. But GrandTurk doesn't want to agree this situation. He creates an alliance named FORGT after he had started to have competition with Phaselis but any country doesn't join his alliance. Then GrandTurk attacks the weak city countries and makes them a vassal country for his alliance by telling the lies that have promissory. So these countries starts to work for FORGT alliance by producting of natural sources, training of their soldiers etc... Some of their workers are sent to construction camps in the capital of GrandTurk Country until they die because of being hungry or exhausted.
- "Hunter" is the president in the one of these weak city countries but he refuses to be a vassal country. So GrandTurk kills his community by torturing but Hunter goes the capital of GrandTurk Country for hunting. He becomes a friend with "Navi" who is a old president like himself in this timeline. By the way Hunter realizes that there is a competition that is with GrandTurk and Phaselis while he is hunting with Navi. He thinks that this is a opportunity to destroy GrandTurk. Because he knows about every detail of the vassal countries of FORGT alliance. If he can tell Phaselis about the situation of the vassal countries of GrandTurk, Phaselis will learn that GrandTurk has some vassal countries and will understand that GrandTurk will be stronger than himself by getting the contribution of these vassal countries. So Phaselis will destroy these vassal countries and GrandTurk Country. Because of this reason Hunter has to escape from the capital of GrandTurk Country to arrive to the Phaselis Country. While he is going to the Phaselis Country, Navi will go together with him...
=== FEATURES ===
- 3 dynamic difficulty settings:
- STANDARD: You don't need any effort to finish episodes. You can finish episodes by trying one time. There are lesser enemy units and hidden traps than other difficulty settings.
- MODERATE: You need little effort to finish episodes. You can finish episodes by trying one time or two times. There are lesser enemy units and hidden traps than Hard difficulty setting.
- HARD: You need too much effort to finish episodes. You can finish episodes by trying several times.
- 10 battle episodes and 2 animation episodes
- Dangerous hidden traps... Like: Wall traps, mangonel traps, wolf traps, mine traps
- Lots of local battles ( Small area battles )
- 2 different big area battles ( Pitched battles )
- An absorbing and a long scenario
- Lots of different mission types... Like: Covering an area, arriving somewhere, to rescue someone, escorting someone on the sea
- 4 main characters: "Hunter", "Navi", "GrandTurk", "Phaselis" and lots of side characters
- Lots of enemy styles... Like: Fighting against wild animals, fighting against country soldiers, fighting against mob members, fighting on the sea against ships
- Lots of dialogues, cinematic events and cutscenes
- Contains RPG and Fixed Force game styles
- Lots of enemy military units... Like: War elephants, gunmen, gunners, swordsmen
- Lots of different war tactics that can be seen by player to finish all of episodes
- Lots of different original ideas... Like: Mine control centers, wall traps, suicide soldiers
- A detailed "Hints", "History" and "Scouts" Part that help people and provide understanding the scenario easily
=== EPISODE LIST ===
Hunter Episode 1: The Escape
Hunter Episode 2: The paths that have lots of corpses
Hunter Animation 1: Hunter with Phaselis
Hunter Episode 3: Puss-in-the corner
Hunter Episode 4: The City that has 2 parts
Hunter Episode 5: A long sea voyage
Hunter Episode 6: The Surprise Raid
Hunter Episode 7: Farewell Navi!
Hunter Episode 8: Being between of the war of 2 mobs
Hunter Animation 2: The Keavios Plain Battle
Hunter Episode 9: The President Hunter is in meeting
Hunter Episode 10: The Last Battle ( FINAL )
=== EXTRAS ===
- I know that character names and land names are extremely weird and confusing. But if players put aside these kind of flaws they can enjoy from this campaign. So I suggest not being prejudiced due to character & land names and symmetrical & square map design.
- You can play this campaign with "FAST" speed to skip dialogues and cutscenes faster. In addition you can finish this campaign with a shorter time period in "FAST" speed. ( But I suggest players playing this campaign with "NORMAL" speed except dialog parts. )
* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v1.0 ) ( Not User Patch )
* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign.
* I only tested this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v1.0 ) ( Not User Patch )
* I can adapt this campaign to HD or User Patch versions by updating this campaign if this situation causes serious problems.
* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems ( difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc... ) you can leave a comment to this page.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
|Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
I found out the game was actually boring and I quited the game.
Also, the map design is horrible and the triggers lacking, mostable, you can't play this unless choosing moderate difficulty ?
You know, instead making a long , lacking, boring scenario, try to make a shorter one with a better story and make the player happy to play all the way through.
That way, the player can leave a comment or a review for your game.
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 05:34 AM]
Thanks for your comment but I think you are wrong because there are lots of triggers ( you can't count, more than 200-300 ) in my every episode. So there aren't any trigger lacking. Also the map design isn't horrible. I think my map design is really good. How many episodes did you play until quit from the game? I think you left it in second episode. My all of episodes are really good but you have to focus on and you have try for several times to finish my episodes. Also there are lots of dialogues in every episodes. I can't find any trigger lacking.
I think you didn't UNDERSTAND my campaign. If you UNDERSTAND it you won't write that comment. You need to focus on the episode and try several times when you lost the episode to pass my episodes. Don't forget to read hints part.
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 03:35 AM]
I am waiting for new comments and reviews from other people. Because it is important learning my situation.
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 02:45 AM]
I quitted from the fifth episode.
But I don't think the map design is good...
The map lacking, and isn't realistic.
You can download my game to see what the real realistic is (Daring Do and the quest for the Sapphire Stone) , my first scenario. Try to see for yourself!
And I mean "lack of triggers" is the trigger you use not very creative and extensive.
and I found out one thing: The game was realy hard. and I found out some bugs, which is make the game boring.
I just say my opinion.
I wrote those lines and I hope you can improve it next time.
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 04:47 AM]
Thanks for your second comment. I looked at your map. I have to agree that your map design is better than me but I have to say that my map design become better after finishing fifth episode. This means my map designing is improving after finishing fifth episode. You will see that if you finish episode 5. By the way what is thing which provides quitting from the episode 5 of you? You can skip mine traps by trying and memorizing in episode 5.
You said that I don't have extensive and creative triggers. Don't forget that this is my first campaign. So I am not very professional to create triggers but I have hidden trap triggers which is creative and my triggers are also improving after finishing episode 5.
By the way please tell me hard parts of my episodes with its reason. (Why it is hard?) Maybe I can make that parts easier. And please tell me bugs in the episodes because I want to fix that bug mistakes.
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 05:23 AM]
duyhung2h, please try to be a bit more considerate in your comments. Constructive criticism is much more useful than calling the scenario hard without giving any particular reasons as to what made it hard. Finding bugs is great, but you should also inform the author which bugs you encountered exactly.
Furthermore, please refrain from posting any expletives, even as an acronym.
- Blacksmith Administrator
I'll tell you everything about it.
I don't remember all of it excactly but I'll try...
First, the "Moderate" Difficulty bug. This is annoying.
Second, when player using "marco polo" to see the overall of your map, some trigger went wrong that affect the game. You should take another condition to, to make it look extensive: bring object to area. By bringing Hunter to the area, effect will appear in that time.
And some effect (like villager tasking) spoil the effect of the game( like open a shortcut in the woods make the scenario easier).
And this is the role playing. You should reconize it. Putting only Hunter and his friend to face an entire army and dangerous thing (like wall trap and magonel trap) is crazy. That ruined the balance of the game.
Thay why the game is hard, and make me (and other) lose a lot of time. I can't hardly win the game.
The map shouldn't look ridiculous. the city you made must be prettier, and more realistic! The map you made just still simple.
And make your game shorter. too long and boring make others quit the game (like me)
also, your story is quite good , and the best part of the game!
Keep it up! I hope you can learn something about it!
Sorry for the hard words earlier. It just I think you are very arrogant of your campaign. Please accept my apologize, okey?
Can we let's be friend? We can make scenario together!
[Edited on 07/16/14 @ 07:38 AM]
Thanks for your last comment. I read all of it. I may fix some of mistake of my campaign but I can't fix all of mistakes after this time for example I can't change the map because I put units and triggers on that map. So it will be hard. But I may fix balance mistakes, marco polo mistake, difficulty setting mistake, grammar mistakes etc...
If I fix them I will send the new file in here. Thanks again. By the way I am calling toward every player in this site that the levels are little hard but all of levels are possible if you focus on and try to pass them for several times by reading hints.
Lastly thanks for your apologize. By the way every people are my friend in this site :-)
Thanks for your words :) I always wanted to make some friends :D
Anyways, do you have a facebook account? It would be nice if I can contact with you... If you have, send me a friend request! My facebook account is: https://www.facebook.com/hung.nguyenduy.5?ref=tn_tnmn
I'll be waiting for you!
I don't have facebook account. Sorry :-(
|Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 » Last » |