Playing this map is almost like playing a totally different game!
First this seems to be like an any normal 1 vs 1 map. However there is a twist on it.
There is a place called "supershop" in the bottom of the map. You can buy there things that you normally can't, like sheeps and heroes. Now because of this, you can't use your normal everyday strategies on this map. Your tower rush doesn't work here. You have to come up with some new tactics to crush your opponent!
* Your shop will upgrade, when you age up.
Age 1: Resources & Scouts
Age 2: Miscallaneus (fake kings, spy wolf's etc)
Age 3: Nothing
Age 4: Superheroes
* There is a debts system! If you buy too much, or too expensive stuff from the shop, your resources will go into minus. You have to pay those resources back, before you can play normally again.
* Some shop units haves timers, so that you can't just go and spam with 300 robin hoods.
* There are also couple units that you can spam all the time, but believe me! That is not good idea against experts. Infinite scout/monk rush strategy rarely works on me, so thing hard before you rush like that. If you get too much debts at the very beginning, you are already dead.
* The map is more realistic with woods but it also means, that wood is harder to get.
* Resources are well balanced. Unlike in the normal game, in this map you can buy gold & stone mines into near of your towncenter.
* Basically no population limit, since you have your houses already placed. Of course one devastating strategy is that you can destroy your opponents houses, since they are so op.
* There are four ways to win:
Way 1: Kill an enemy king
Way 2: Get all relics
Way 3: Build a wonder
Way 4: Make your opponent to resign
This debts system is very serious thing! At the very beginning you should only buy villagers and sheeps, because otherwise you will get too much debts and you will lose. Also remember to check out often that nothing is on your spawn points. If something blocks your spawn points, then your shop won't work.