- Imagine a city that named "Poor City". Imagine lots of towns that are the towns of this Poor City. So the governor of Poor City can control all of these towns because these towns are the towns of Poor City.
- "Robin Hood" is a villager in "Poor Town" that is a town of "Poor City". He lives with his family ( sister and parents ) in this Poor Town. The governor of Poor City controls their Poor Town. The governor has a very brutal system to exploit people for his benefits. The system has lots of unfair sides. Sometimes the people are killed by governor's soldiers due to the brutality of the system.
- One day Robin's sister becomes ill and she couldn't work enough to fill her daily working quota. So she becomes prisoner of governor's soldiers. There is only one chance to rescue her that is working more to fill her missing daily quota. So Robin Hood has to work more to fill her missing daily quota to rescue her. But even Robin fills her missing daily quota the events develop terribly for Robin Hood...
=== FEATURES ===
- 3 dynamic difficulty settings ( Standard, Moderate and Hard )
- Not much fighting... Players can fight only the last part of the scenario. This scenario is based on drama and cinematic story telling instead of fighting and action. ( Except the last part )
- Lots of cruelty, sad and drama scenes to show the brutality of the governor's system
- This scenario's story continues with "Robin Hood Episode 2/2" scenario.
Click HERE to visit "Robin Hood Episode 2/2" scenario.
=== NOTES ===
* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v1.0 ) ( Not User Patch )
* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign.
* I only tested this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v1.0 ) ( Not User Patch )
* I can adapt this campaign to HD or User Patch versions by updating this campaign if this situation causes serious problems.
* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems ( difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc... ) you can leave a comment to this page.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.