Required Modpack (if not included with the download):
UP 1.5 (optional)
Build and Destroy
Number of players:
Sheep vs Wolf 2 is a random map based hunter / prey mod. New civ bonuses, units, buildings, graphics, sounds and gamplay! Hide in forest and build a fortress, or hunt for animals and search for Sheep!
Custom Random map
New host options
New resource system
Defensive and aggressive animals
Reworked civilizations with roles
Some new technology
Example random map: (a large map with 8 players)
About the map:
Each player separated by little rivers, connected by shallows. Forest randomly around the starting zone. The number of animals and type are random, like golds. Map's size and number of players have effect on this. 5 Wolf skull, one Iron Bear, one Iron Boar and a Yurt always spawn. Yurt can be used for both Sheep and Wolves for some special upgrades.
Renamed civilisations and roles
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Make backup file in \Age of empires II\Data\ folder from your empires2_x1_p1.dat and gamedata_x1_p1.drs
backup file from your language_x1_p1.dll
in\Sound\stream folder all files
2. Download the file, and unpack to Age of empires II main folder and overwrite all. (the zip file contain all necessary folder)
Version: 2.5.9 - 30 June 2018
1. You have to select custom random map, then Sheep vs Wolf 2 - this is not a scenario
2. Each civ shows it's Sheep or Wolf civ. This is important, because map will decide by this your starting unit.
3. Map size not just make the map bigger, it will increase the number of the golds and animals.
4. Starting resources makes the early game much faster, also indicates the Wolf's Cave health as:
Low resources - 2 lives
Default resources - 3 lives
Medium resources - 4 lives
High resources - 5 lives
5. If you don't want Wonder or Wolf skull win option you can set Conquest.
6. Player's colors don't have to be in numeric order!
Other game types:
All game types are supported! Defend your King (turkey), rush for Monument or play in Deathmatch!
- Matt LiVecchi and Pulkit Karwal's LoRD mod - trees and Warg graphics
- Keisari Tapsa's and DiGiT's aoe tools
- JustTesting1234 and Mantis for new aokTS
- Zetnus for Black Forest Rivers as base map
- Khan Ivayl's Age of Vampires - yurt + wolf graphics
- Cysion's AoFE - Wolf icon
- WBC3 for nest graphics
- Silent Ape and Ozhara for gold graphics
- Vardamir117's Realms mod for some Rocks, Horse and some Wolf skins
- Jorritkarwehr for black sheep
- Rambit - for some help
- Sudipta for sheep dieing sound
- UserPatch team for the extended features to the game
- everyone who helped and played to make this mod awesome