RANDOM MAP SET 1: The Four Corners
Tropical Islands[v3]: An island map with many small islands and a couple of large islands that contain gold and stone. There may be more gold than stone or vice versa, or equal amounts. These islands could be connected to random players' islands, giving them an advantage. Most islands contain enough wood but occasionally a player might find themselves on a barren island with few trees, requiring them to explore other islands for wood. Town centers are often reachable by sea so it would be a good idea to build a navy and appropriate defenses.
Bamboo Marsh[v3]: A michi style map where players start off inside clearings in a bamboo forest. There are small openings of either land or shallows that can contain resources, relics and predators!
Fishing Holes[v3]: A frozen wasteland with sparse resources but lots of fish. These fishing holes might appear scattered throughout the map or clustered in a large frozen central lake, similar to the ES map Ghost Lake.
River Valley[v3]: A map covered with twisting and branching rivers. These can appear as several separated bodies of water or a couple of long rivers.
All standard map sizes are supported.
Supported Game Modes:
[Random Map] [Turbo Random Map] [Regicide] [Death Match] [King of the Hill] [Wonder Race] [Defend the Wonder]
Supported Resources Settings:
-Terrain updates in |Tropical Islands| & |Fishing Holes| maps
- Significant terrain updates in all maps
- Resource adjustments in all maps (mostly gold, stone & fauna)
- Resources are more evenly distributed than before
- All player lands encircled by rivers are now connected to the mainland via shallows in |River Valley| map
- Player lands and declared zones do not merge anymore in |Tropical Islands| map
- Added outposts in |Bamboo Marsh| map