RANDOM MAP SET 2
Drainage Basin[v3]: A Swampy area with many small buildable islands on shallows encircling a central lake. Players start off in a very small island with a dock, which will force them to expand to neighboring islands. The size and shape of the islands will allow ships to get very close to pretty much any building and therefore it would be most advisable to be prepared.
Hedge Maze[v3]: A map where players start in their own clearing inside a maze made of strips of forest. Each player has to navigate their way through the maze to get to allies and enemies. Players may occasionally find themselves encircled by rings of forest which they have to cut through. It may be exhausting to navigate through the maze in larger map sizes.
Tribal[v3]: A land map with small pools of water and small patches of jungle throughout. There are torches scattered around the map which players may claim. Beware of the jaguars though!
Dead Forest[v3]: A contaminated forest swarming with beasts. Players may scavenge for food, but only if they are prepared to face the predators.
All standard map sizes are supported.
Supported Game Modes:
[Random Map] [Turbo Random Map] [Regicide] [Death Match] [King of the Hill] [Wonder Race] [Defend the Wonder]
Supported Resources Settings:
- Major terrain updates on all maps
- Added randomized possibilities for different terrain variants
- Added more fauna (wild boars & Big Fish) in |Drainage Basin| map
- Major terrain updates in |Drainage Basin| map
- Added more wild boars and wolves in |Dead Forest| map
- Resource adjustments (Gold & Stone) in |Hedge Maze| & |Tribal| maps