Required Modpack (if not included with the download):
Number of players:
The game has two phases, each lasts 10 minutes. The two phases repeat until a team has won the game.
1.Preperation phase: Build up your army and gather it on the swamp between the gates and the bridges.
The gates are closed and should units enter the center area, they'll die.
2.Battle-phase: The gates are opening and units will no longer die in the center area.
The bridges fall down so no reinforcement can be sent during the battle-phase.
Whoever holds the cow in center of the map at the end of this phase, will get a point for his team.
At the end of this phase all remaining units in the center and the swamp will be killed, to reset the odds for the next round.
The first team with 4 points wins the game. The points are counted on the top corner of the map as sheeps (Team 1) and lamas (Team 2).
It is reccommended to play this scenario with a population limit of 500, to not give very strong units like elephants a unfair advantage.
This is a team game. The Players 1-4 play against the players 5-8. If you want to play with lesser players, you have the close the appropiate slots in the lobby.
- After a battle-phase ALL units that were on the center side of the bridge at the start of the battle are killed, so holding them back for the next battle-phase wont work.
- The golden cow is pretty much immortal.
- Also the gates have very high HP and an automatic heal.
- Because of the strong gates, you don't have to worry about attacks on your base.
- This is a team game, it might be a good idea to discuss your unit composition with your team.
- You can go out of the gates in preparetion phase, but your units will die on the ice.
- Towers, walls and the habor are blocked in this game, because it should not be possible for anyone to build anything in the center area.
- You can think about not sending your army on the swamp area on the first round and let the other team win, to have a bigger one on the next round.
- It should not be possible to get to cliff surrounded areas (please report bugs).