This Nomad-Scenario is based on [insert popular movie title where people are stranded and need to survive here].
You, the villager, and your villager-wife (or husband, whatever you prefer) were driving over the ocean when suddenly you see a little island that has delicious looking, juicy, berries on it. You both decide it would be a good idea to land there to rest for the night. Suddenly, strong winds came up and you lose control over your ship, leading to shipwrecking into massive boulders that are on the shore. There's a massive island ahead of you, but the water is too deep, so swimming over would be too dangerous. You decide to arrive on the mainland with a self-made transport ship, after strolling around for a while you realise you may not be alone..
- Tropical styled island with blossoming flora, rich amount of resources, and many animals (Lamas, Ostrich, Rhinos, and Jaguars)
- You start off with 2 villagers
- Resources are just a little bit higher than normal nomad as you have to arrive to the mainland so you can build the basic buildings and units (Doc, Transport Ship and Town Center)
- Population limit goes up to 500, but you can change it of course
- Huge amount of gold piles in the middle of the map, 19 relics in total
Here is more photos of the map: http://s350.photobucket.com/user/WhitecrW_/library/?sort=3&page=1
This map is best played with 8 players as Diplomacy with whatever victory option or game mode you like. AI won't be able to play this map as they cannot "migrate".
I hope you enjoy this map as much as I did creating it, and maybe leave a comment with suggestions and critic.
Special thanks to Just a Hater, CaLYps0, Stank, UnionStrike, THekk, XEHNO_BLOKE, and Asturcon for testing this out with me. It really means a lot :)