1. Make backup file in \Age of empires II\Data\ folder from your empires2_x1_p1.dat and gamedata_x1_p1.drs
backup file from your language_x1_p1.dll
in\Sound\stream and terrain folder all files
2. Download the file, and unpack to Age of empires II main folder and overwrite all. (the zip file contain all necessary folder)
Version: 1.3 - 14 July 2018
You MUST use UP 1.5, or human resources won't work with many other map elements!
1. You can select custom random map, then Vampire Revenge - this is not a scenario
2. The mod also can function with any other random maps!
3. Realm of Dracula and Realm of Lilith is the two hunter civilization
4. Human players can pick any other civ or random (if both vampire civs are used)
5. Map size is not just make the map bigger, but will increase the number of the food sources for vampires.
6. Starting resources makes the early game much faster, also indicates the vampire's rush factor.
7. If you don't want Wonder or Soul fragment win option, then you can set Conquest.
8. Player's colors don't have to be in numeric order!
9. Explored map help in both way. Humans may find base faster, but can be found earlier too.
10. Max pop can limit for both Humans and Vampires how many total units can have.
Other game types
While Turbo, Regicide and Deathmatch is supported, other game types are not suggested to use.
Special thanks/credits - Keisari Tapsa, Ruralist and DiGiT for modding tools
- UP team for making possible the custom resource system
- Khan Ivayl's Age of Vampire for lot of ideas, graphics, sounds and musics
- ApAdams's Zombie Apocalypse for some graphics and sounds
- guyza's All Doom monsters mod
- LotR ToME team for Balrogs, Citadel and some icons
- WBC 3 for Graveyard and Hell pit
- SWGB for explosions
- Vardamir117's realm mod for some graphics
- Spectore for Shade/Shadow Knight
- Croaker72 for Graves
- BOME Team for base of the Blood Fountain
- Ozhara for lava terrain
- Jorgito_aqua27 for custom cliff
- danielpereira's PCM III for "Levy trick"
- Donnie's Jurassic mod for ideas
- Doom wikipedia for many useful information
- Yourfavoratemusic's Hans Zimmer: Davy Jones Theme Suite as win/lose music
- Every player who helped me in testing and their feedback to make this mod better