- Uncas and his military group follow Hawkeye to kill Hawkeye. Because Don Wolf ( mafia leader ) tasks Uncas to kill Hawkeye. In fact Don Wolf wants to kill Hawkeye. Magwa doesn't achieve to kill Hawkeye in the past. Hawkeye achieves to skip and kill Magwa. Now it is the turn of Uncas to kill Hawkeye.
- Hawkeye trapped in a dead end by the military group of Uncas. So there is only one chance for Hawkeye to live. Hawkeye has to make a defensive war against Uncas by using his sniper abilities in this dead end...
=== UPDATE FEATURES ===
- A "Practice" scenario was added to make players sightly experienced about game mechanics.
- Players have more game seconds to react in quick time covering and attacking events.
- "Hints" and "Objectives" parts were updated with more intense information contents.
- Carpets ( rugs ) were added on the ground to show players that where player's shots will land. ( Only single enemies )
- Players don't have to play original "SNIPER vs MAFIA" campaign anymore to learn game mechanics. They can learn game mechanics by playing the first practice scenario instead of playing the original campaign.
- And much more useful updates and changes
=== CAMPAIGN FEATURES ===
- A new DLC pack for the original SNIPER vs MAFIA campaign
- A mini map DTS game ( 2018 DTS Competition )
- Contains original campaign's sniper gameplay mechanics and taunt system gameplay
- Contains original campaign's sound effects
- Beautiful and attractive map design
- Contains more challenge and more action if we compare with the original campaign
- 50 game minutes of total gameplay time
- New item: "Auto Reloading Tool"
- New enemy: "Leaping Knight"
- This campaign's gameplay is based on saving and reloading. ( Also right timing ) This campaign ISN'T difficult to finish. But it requires saving and reloding very much. ( Also right timing )
- There is a longplay video about this campaign in youtube. If players can't finish this campaign after too many restarts they can get help from the youtube longplay video to finish this campaign.
=== EXTRAS ===
PREJUDICE: I am open to any kind of positive or negative criticism but I have a condition. I suggest players writing criticism after they play and understand this campaign. ( At least %35 percent of whole campaign ) I don't suggest players quitting playing due to only map design. Lastly I don't suggest players writing criticism before they play and understand this campaign. ( At least %35 percent of whole campaign )
ADDITION: I suggest players braking their chains against new gameplay ideas and new gameplay implementations. I know that this campaign doesn't contain traditional B&D gameplay. This campaign has its own unique gameplay mechanics. I suggest players trying to understand these new gameplay mechanics.
NOTE: This is a fictional campaign. This campaign doesn't contain any historical elements. This campaign's story was set up in 16th century.
* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v 1.0 ) ( No UP )
* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. ( User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. )
* I only tested this campaign with The Conquerors. ( v 1.0 ) ( No UP )
* I can adapt this campaign to HD or UP versions by updating this campaign if this situation causes serious problems.
* If you stick around in somewhere or have another problems you can leave a comment to this page.
* VISIT THIS LINK to check on Author's other released projects: