- IMPORTANT: This campaign is sequel to "SNIPER vs MAFIA" campaign.
- I suggest playing this campaign after playing the original "SNIPER vs MAFIA" campaign at least for 30 minutes. Otherwise players may have a hard time while trying to understand the gameplay mechanics of this campaign.
- "SNIPER vs MAFIA" Campaign Link: http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=13106
=== STORY ===
* [ SPOILER ]
LOCATION: "A dead end"
TIME: 16th century
- Uncas and his military group follow Hawkeye to kill Hawkeye. Because Don Wolf ( mafia leader ) tasks Uncas to kill Hawkeye. In fact Don Wolf wants to kill Hawkeye. Magwa doesn't achieve to kill Hawkeye in the past. Hawkeye achieves to skip and kill Magwa. Now it is the turn of Uncas to kill Hawkeye.
- Hawkeye is trapped in a dead end by the military group of Uncas. So there is only one chance for Hawkeye to live. Hawkeye has to make a defensive war against Uncas by using his sniper abilities in this dead end...
=== FEATURES ===
- A new DLC pack for the original SNIPER vs MAFIA campaign
- A mini map DTS game ( 2018 DTS Competition )
- Contains original campaign's sniper gameplay mechanics and taunt system gameplay
- Contains original campaign's sound effects
- Beautiful and attractive map design
- Contains more challenge and more action if we compare with the original campaign
- 40-45 minutes of total gameplay time ( Normal Speed )
- New item: "Auto Reloading Tool"
- New enemy: "Elite Teutonic Knight"
- This campaign's gameplay is based on saving and reloading. ( Also right timing ) This campaign isn't quite difficult to finish. But it requires saving and reloding very much. ( Also right timing )
- There is a longplay video about this campaign in youtube. If players can't finish this campaign after too many restarts they can get help from the youtube longplay video to finish this campaign.
=== NOTES ===
* I made this campaign with The Conquerors ( v 1.0 ) ( No UP )
* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. ( User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign )
* I only tested this campaign with The Conquerors ( v 1.0 ) ( No UP )
* I can adapt this campaign to HD or UP versions by updating this campaign if this situation causes serious problems.
* If you encounter with bug(s) you can leave a comment to this page.
* If you stick around in somewhere or have another problems you can leave a comment to this page.
* VISIT THIS LINK to check on Author's other released projects: