"Two boys, born exactly two years apart. Each born under a red moon."
Chaumont, France. 1410 AD.
What can you say about a man with no past? Reynald de Selsey had no family to speak of, and no real place to call home. The arrival of this Englishman in France had barely been noticed; the civil war between the Armagnacs and the Burgundians didn't allow such luxuries. But events at Chaumont would soon bring his name to the lips of the whole country.
It was this very ruthless focus on winning that would propel Reynald to a position of power within the Armagnac kingdom. However, his past would be harder to escape than he thought...
Prophecy, destiny, fate. All words used by men to describe what they cannot possibly hope to comprehend...
This is the first cutscene for "Divine Intervention v2.0," which is currently under production. See the project thread here.
This will be an "old school" type campaign, which means multiple smaller maps instead of the "one giant map" style. The gameplay will have fixed force, B&D, puzzle, and stealth elements, depending on the scenario.
- Three cutscenes, six playable scenarios
- Custom music and sounds throughout
- Mystery and twists to the story
- Variable difficulty levels
- Multiple choices that influence the story and events throughout the campaign! Remember to save often and in different slots-- you'll want to replay many of these scenarios several times to get the "full" experience!