- This is the "improved version" of my previous "The Suicide Attack" file. This is a completely fictional RPG campaign with its 5 scenarios.
- The story is about a Celt "suicide soldier" who will explode himself to kill the "British governor". Because William Wallace wants to rescue Falkirk from British invaders.
- The story and the topic of this campaign might be seen too simple and surface at the first glance. But in fact this campaign has too many complex scripted events with detailed trigger tricks.
- This campaign has new 30 unique sound effects to encourage the atmosphere. Some sound effects were never used in my previous files.
- The map design was quite improved if we compare with the original version.
SCENARIO 1 (The Sea Voyage): William Wallace's scientist invents "implanted explosive bomb". William Wallace wants to test this technology by obtaining a human volunteer. William Wallace chooses a person, who is a Celt spy of British Empire, to test this new technology. The Celt spy of British Empire accepts being a volunteer because he wants to rescue his honor due to being a Celt spy of British Empire. Our suicide soldier starts to voyage with a ship convoy to arrive to the "Naval Base" of Scotland Army.
NOTE: This is the entrance scenario. So this is the shortest scenario. In addition British Army doesn't know that their Celt spy (our unit) was disclosed by William Wallace's army in the campaign's whole process.
SCENARIO 2 (Bandits Route): After our unit arrives to "Naval Base" he rests in there for a short time. Our unit's next destination is "Falkirk". Our unit has to pass dangerous "Bandits Route" and "Bandits Route Forest" areas by being alone to reach "Falkirk". Will he survive against "Bandits" and other threats?..
SCENARIO 3 (Falkirk): Our unit arrives to Falkirk after avoiding from too many threats. Our unit has to leave from Falkrik to arrrive to "Main British Military Base". Because the British governor is in "Main British Military Base". Our unit has to obtain a "permission document" from "Falkirk Intelligence Center" to be able leaving from Falkirk.
NOTE: This scenario doesn't contain fighting. This scenario contains spying, investigation and intelligence elements with multiple choice intelligence center questions.
SCENARIO 4 (Ninjas Route): Our unit achieves to leave from Falkirk after some hard times. Our unit has to pass dangerous "Ninjas Route" and "Ninjas Route Forest" areas by being alone to reach "Main British Military Base". Will he survive against "Silent Ninjas" and other threats?..
NOTE: This scenario also contains an "easter egg".
SCENARIO 5 (British Military Base): Our unit arrives to "Main British Military Base" after avoiding from lots of threats. Military Base personels don't let our unit to meet with British governor. Our unit has to obtain the "dating report" and the "positive report" items from the "commander" and the "intelligence head" for meeting with the British governor.
NOTE: This scenario is the final scenario. This scenario contains both spying and investigation elements with multiple choice questions. This scenario also contains flighting events instead of fighting events.
=== EXTRAS ===
PREJUDICE: I am open to any kind of positive or negative criticism but I have a condition. I suggest players writing criticism after they play and understand this campaign. (At least %35 percent of whole campaign)
Although this file is an improved version the map design is still far from a beautiful map design. Because it is impossible to change the map design very much. (Due to triggers, the location of units etc...) But you will definitely realize that the map design is "far better" than previous version. (The mini map still doesn't look very good. But the normal map is far better than the previous version.)
DIFFICULTY: The difficulty is easier in HD versions. Because woad raider units have a faster movement speed in HD versions. The game is a little harder in TC versions due to the less movement speed of woad raider units.
* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. (v1.0) (Not User Patch)
* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. I suggest User Patch players playing this campaign by opening "Support" folder and after that choosing "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.
* If you have the base version of The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c I suggest you playing this campaign with these versions instead of User Patch or HD versions.
* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems (difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc...) you can leave a comment to this page.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.
Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.