Welcome to Wars of the Diadochi by andi and lighting_strike97.
After the conquest and death of Alexander the Great, his great empire had remained in the care of his governors, who intended to crown Alexander's unbornt child as the new King, until his eventual birth and coming of age, Perdiccas was to be the regent of the empire. Yet this wouldn't last long, as Perdiccas was unable to keep the empire under control, leading to his eventual death, which paved the way for individual kingdoms ruled by the old generals of Alexander. Having realised that Alexander's line must be ended, Cassander, son of the great Antipater, killed Alexander's son and wife, putting an end to any peaceful restauration.
Now, the old friends find themselves at odds, with the rise of Antiogonus' Empire, so will come another war, a war that may decide the fate of the once Argead Empire, and as Alexander had said, may his empire go "to the strongest".
Player 1 - Seleucid Kingdom - Persians
Player 2 - Antigonid Empire - Byzantines
Player 3 - Kingdom of Armenia - Teutons
Player 4 - Kingdom of Nabatea - Malians
Player 5 - Ptomelaic Egypt - Saracens
Player 6 - Cassander's Kingdom of Macedon - Franks
Player 7 - Lysimachus' Kingdom of Thrace - Goths
Player 8 - The Satrapy of Parthia - Mongols
WHAT TO KNOW:
-To Win: Collect 10 Relics or complete your Victory Conditions found in Hints. Both of these will result in an instant victory.
- Outposts and Castles represent historical cities and give you a part of their income each 15 minutes:
*Outpost - 200w 200f 100g
*Castle - 500w 500f 250g
*The Capitals of each player give 1000f 1000w 500g.
- Each faction has certain bonuses and missions, found in Scouts.
- Cities form provinces, owning a province, by owning every city inside that province, will give you an additional 200w 200f 100g each 15 minutes since owning that province.
- Siege Workshops are limited to 5.
- Imperial Age automatically unlocked at 45 minutes.
- Trade Workshops generate income each 15 minutes and can be captured.
- If you are a Diadochi, owning Alexander's Tomb will give you troops at your Capital, as long as you keep your Capital and Alexander's Tomb. If you are not a Diadochi you will get gold once you capture his body.
- If you are a Satrapy, each 15 minutes you will send resources to your Overlord, but you can rebel by deleting the Outpost in the corner of the map.