Crisis of the Third Century - Multiplayer Diplomacy Scenario
Posted on 05/22/20 @ 07:41 PM
Age of Empires II (2013): Rise of the Rajas
Number of players:
The Crisis of the Third Century, a critical moment in the history of the Roman Empire which determined its eventual future, Emperors are rising every day to the mantle of 'Emperor', be them self-proclaimed 'barracks-Emperors' or elected by the Senate, desperate to keep its decaying power and influence.
You will take over the most influential factions of that time and lead them to victory, using diplomacy and subterfuge to bring your faction to victory!
This map was created by andi & Lighting_strike97 on Age of Empires II: HD Edition (2013). It is meant to be played with 7 other players and requires extensive map knowledge.
An overall complex map, probably the most complex of its kind, includes:
- Good layout made out to benefit strategy.
- Good map design.
- Recruiting unique units.
- Fully-opened diplomacy which can determine thousands of outcomes and allow for entertaining games.
- Unique features: Raising Legions, Vassalising Roman provinces, Vassal-Overlord quests, Mercenary System, Reforms System, City Income System, etc.
- Intensive Hero Gameplay.
- Unique quests to each Emperor to help them achieve their goals/make their time easier.
- Succeding Emperors, to simulate the period.
- Balanced and super-fun gameplay.
For more details check the Steam Workshop page and the YouTube video made by a nice guy!