Experimental tutorial made from Den_cekke's fabulous 'Example map' (posted in 'Risk - The Teutonic order' map) in attempt to popularize expanding the real-time RISK mechanics developed by Daftpanzer, King_Bob_VI and Den_cekke into a new functional multiplayer format!
Might double as the missing macro tutorial...
for UP1.4 or above
What changed compared to Risk:
- all nearby buildings and units of all the other players are destroyed
(be careful with units on the site, in case they're stuck just 'rebuild' with Delete)
- respective flag(s) are reset to Neutral
- generates a Castle/Tower
- changes its name to the town's
- converts respective flag(s) from Neutral
(Sidenote: masses of unmarked strategic points complicate objetives and multiplay)
FLAG RESETTERS / BOUNCERS (player role dependent)
- Converts flag(s) from every player upon vacancy at their respective castle site.
(Castlers wait for it to run before generating, converting)
- Keeps ineligible Kings off the flags (might be scrapped due to lagging)
Some conditions like the 'Object Selected' simply dont work in multiplayer...
HIRE has to check if the player has the following things:
- Castle in the town
- the right flag in the shop
- King on that flag
- enough gold for 1 unit
- no nearby enemies (for realism, supply lines to contested strategic points are cut before siege!)