Posted on 09/13/20 @ 05:57 AM (updated 11/06/20
||Age of Empires II: DE
||Role Playing Strategy
From the creator of Gensokyo - Season of Calamity and El Nath - an award winning showcase scenario
After over 800 years, the big amphitheater in the middle of Rome has been reopened to put war prisoners and slave into a fight to the death. You're one of them.
As the result of over 9 centuries of technological advancement, the arsenal has been provided with advanced weaponry and the arena is now deadlier than ever before. You must prove your prowess in battle, and fight for your life.
- 20 different classes with unique abilities, a level system to create your own gladiator, lots of replayability
- Lots of different enemies and bosses with powerful skills
- Dynamic soundtracks and sound effects, with intro and outro slide sequences
- Including passive skills and active skills for you to utilize, no data-modding is required!
- Over 780+ triggers, inspirationally designed and over 1 hour of playtime
There are 3 difficulty levels that differentiate your playstyles:
- Easy: Easier AI and leveling is faster. A relaxing difficulty level that may turn out boring.
- Normal: For most AoE 2 players with better micro level. Enemy behaviourals are enhanced and enemies have better armor.
- Lunatic: For players who are confident in their micro and want greater challenges. Enemies can lead target. Enemies melee attacks are enhanced, and their hitpoints regen during battles. Waves are included with extra enemies.
Any questions, feedback, or suggestion are welcomed. You can contact me via Discord through this id: duyhung2h#0206
Special thanks to BOT_Alan, Thanathor, diamondpython, Bruns V, EaterEater, LemmingAid for playtesting my map!
And thank you Alkhalim for voice acting the intro/outro sequence.
This map is a pseudo-historical take and does not reflect true Italian history, or the history of the Colosseum.
v0.2.8: Content update and bug fixes
Content update and changes:
- Balance changes (Some bosses and enemies should feel easier, and some are harder...)
- New "Desperate Enrage" mechanic: If there are 3 or more enemies in the field, the last one surviving will go beserk by the loss of their comrades! Be extra careful trying to pick them off one by one, or you might end up getting surprised.
- More random, extra enemies in Lunatic mode.
- A death counter to track how many times you have died (sorry, but not sorry)
- Fixed an unintentional bug that always kill your character when you have a high hp stat.
- Diplomacy is now locked.
- Skill cooldown on boss waves now will always reset, if you fail and retry.