Lighthouse Creations is a humble little team, on which you can read up in our website for more details.
This is merely the first scenario from our "Moses the Liberator" campaign, namely -- "From Prince to Renegade".
From Prince to Renegade
"From Prince to Renegade" is the story of Moses from the Egyptian palace to a shepard in Midyan. Accompany Moses as he discovers his true identity, speaks with the burning bush, commits a very serious crime, and finally, enjoys a happy ending...
Our team has been working on the concept even before the release of AoK... we've been working on the scenario itself for months.
The scenario has an epic plot, based on the Bible, yet changed to suit our wishes - kind of like a Hollywood movie. This way, people who know Moses' story won't get bored, but people who don't know the story won't get confused.
Features of Interest
* Special "click to hear next sentence" dialogue interfaces.
* Unique alert messages at certain points, in which we advise the player to save the scenario.
* Trigger puzzles to ponder upon. Don't worry, if you can't figure 'em out, go to the hints.
* Get to speak to the burning bush... if that isn't cool, what is?
* Chase scenes and surprise attacks to keep you on your toes.
* Wear a disguise in which you will not be recognised, when you commit a very serious crime...
* Other surpises we won't tell you about...
Hmmm... very pretty, the map obviously took a lot of work and thought.
The dialogue trick was neat.
The cut scene was original.
The scenario is very short and not very difficult if you read the hints.
I would say that you will never beat it first time if you leave the hints alone, you need to do something that is not usually the case in scenarios (I can't say what it is 'cos it will spoil it).
All in all, pretty good but I have seen better examples of its kind.
Posted on 06/19/00 @ 02:00 AM
Thought I'd better make myself clear.
This is a very good piece of work. I didn't mean to be negative, all I meant was that I seen examples of the same genre that have a little more going on.
Download it, its worth it.
Posted on 09/26/00 @ 12:00 AM
This sounds great, I'm going to download it now!
lord of pain
Posted on 03/21/06 @ 02:53 PM
downloading now sounds good
Posted on 07/08/07 @ 05:56 AM
this is the best map i have played !!,
keep up the good work =)!!