The Search takes place in about 1300's A.D. in France. The lead Hero, Mingo plans a date to set off to his parents farm.
He waits and waits till the day finally comes. But when he gets there he makes a horrible Discovery.
- In game instructions decided by Mingo himself.
- Talk to trees! You listen to what they have to say by clciking on one. Only a few in the encahnted forest talk, nowhere else.
- Travelling Merchants will buy stuff such as meat!
- Merchants also sell you things such Protein pills to increase health.
- 2 paths to different paths to choose!
- End-Scenario boss protecting the end.
- Stepping on Treasure chests (red rugs) will give you rewards.
- Fight many baddies such as ghosts and un-hittable wolves!
- Intricate soundtrack featuring Led Zepplin- The Battle of Evermore!
Put "The Search" under program files in microsoft games under age of empires 2.
Put "Led Zepplin- The battle of evermore.mp3 under scenario which is a folder in sound which is a folder in Age of Empires 2.
Hope you have fun playing as much as I did designing!!!!
Thanks to Alex Bainbridge for testing and critism. Also thanks the Scn Punk team for the "Tamerlane Prince of Destruction" Campaign, I used many ideas from that.
Actually my real name is Daniel Either! I got the name Bon From Bon Scott, Lead singer of AC/DC.