This is just a demo of a scenario I've been making for some time, and before putting any
effort into a storyline, more advanced triggers, playtesting etc etc I thought I'd
upload it and see if anyone thought the demo was entertaining. Although there's no
actual objectives with the demo, it gives you a taste of the enviroment I've tried
created and lets you interact with some of the characters in the scenario.
A few things might be unsteady and not-working, but I think most bugs are solved.
Story in short(for those of you who are interested in this:)
You are William Fallenwoods, also known as William the Conqueror. You and your friend Lancelot the Brave has set out to travel to the far-away land of Corronia, where you wish to aid and protect the weak and innocent. The scenario starts with William and Lancelot arriving in the country and splitting up to each find own quests.
The zip file contains a few sound files, one of them rather large (a 45 second-music clip).
Some of the main features:
* Over 150 triggers (counting the ones which has a purpose), the full version will
include at least 250 or so...
* A pretty much finished map including waterfalls, loads of eye-candy, two small towns
and lots more...(not my best work but rather well-worked)
* A long opening scene, triggers such as a ferry, bards, trade routes (50% working) and more...
* A man-by-the-river
* A wise melicoan (What's a melicoan?)
* A crazy viking and his deserted village
* Other unusal things, find out for yourself
Please, please, please, if you have ANY comments or suggestions post them here, send them to me or even better: review this demo.