This is a one-scenario campaign which is kind of like the ones that come with AoK, i.e. RTS scenarios with human-designed maps and triggers, except that this one has loads of varied,complex and overlapping event triggers.
The characters involved in the scenario have a true historical, geographical and chronological context but they are fictional in themselves, i.e. this is a FICTIONAL NON-FANTASY scenario. The story involves the survival and subsequent rise to power, of a desert community under the leadership of one of Saladin's commanders, in the face of an agressive attack led by a corrupt European Crusader knight. In this campiagn-scenario you will explore the desert sands and come across village communities, bandits, and other secrets. Thus, it has got a slight RPG feel to it.
Features of this scenario:
* Resources are scarce in the desert map and are placed strategically.
* Trigger events that you come across events, can significantly alter your strategic position.
* Optimized with slightly different initial setups and trigger events for HARDEST, HARD and MODERATE settings.
* Dangerous attacks by the enemy.
* Event-dependent conversation.
* (Hopefully :)) no spelling mistakes.
In making this scenario, I have tried to make a challenging quality scenario on a relatively smaller scale. It is challenging, yet not too difficult to complete. I would have added sound files if I had the time.
I would appreciate it if all those who try out this scenario will mail their comments and suggestions to this address:
This campaign-scenario was made by HAFEEZ. This campaign can be made available for downloading only if accompanied by this Readme file in its original unaltered form.