Read the readme file?!? A description is to show what the cpn or scn is about and to partially convince people to download it. You need to explain the scn!
Tanneur99 Official Reviewer
Posted on 07/05/02 @ 12:00 AM
This scenario is less than 5% done, but not marked as a Demo. You start in a town with a graveyard filled with suicide victims.
PLAYABILITY: No fun. My hero started to attack an onager and after entering the stable he attacked the scout. After that he could not get to the King behind the gate as you are neutral to player two, while he is ally to you. It did not help, that diplomacy was fix. After changing that in the editor I could talk to the King until he committed suicide, killed three swordsmen and chased the last one over a blank map to find out that the victory condition did not work. 1
- Play-test your scenario before posting. You certainly have skill and talent, but are not committed to put effort into your scenario.
BALANCE: You get a hero and four berserks to fight four swordsman. 1
- Get stronger enemies or let your hero fight alone and play test the balance.
CREATIVITY: You enter a stable, the beginning of a story with potential, appearing enemies and dialogues. 2
- The above is a start, complete your scenario and consider this as a test or a Demo.
MAP DESIGN: Only a small portion of the map is used. As the enemy is generated outside the town you view a large flat grass 1 map. The town is average, flower patches on the road and especially where traffic is frequent, like in front of the market and at the entrance. The same flower patches on land and grass look silly. 2
- Look at some good maps and try to be realistic in your use of eye-candy.
STORY/INSTRUCTIONS: No story was given, the authors description referred to the read me, which said: â€œ This is something I just ****** around with. You can add more if you like as long as this readme is with it.â€? Objectives: Follow the instructions in the game and your hero shall not die. Considering the balance the latter could be achieved. Hints: â€œDonâ€™t be an idiot.â€? There were few in game instructions, which were easy to follow. 2
- This is the most objective and easy to score category. Get a story and objectives and do not use the f word.