NOTE: Player 5 has been designated as the Watcher and player 6 The Enemy. (So make player 5 and 6 a computer player or the game won't function properly)
DO NOT: Change the your color (I.E. Blue = Player 1, Red = Player 2 ect..)
1. Get off of the Island by collecting wood to build a dock and transport ship (You have just enought to build a sawmill to start out).
2. Transport Roggan (The villager) to YOUR flag in center (Blue to Blue flag, Red to Red Flag, Ect..).
3. Collect 500 food to get Sir Lancelot (don't worry you'll need him).
4. Rescue the Joan the Maid from the wolves (the wolves will attack her once you arrive. DO NOT LEAVE HER UNESCORTED The Enemy lies in wait).
5. Escort Joan the maid safely to the your Island (this will unlock the Gate keeping your monk hostage, among other things.)
6. Take The Archbishop (monk locked in the gate) to get the Relic and then take him to the Watcher's monastery (Center of the Map.)
7. Build a wonder at the designated area (you will need to destroy some forest to get there and it is protected.)
8. Use Lancelot to open the Gate of Nine Bands and defeat the Black Knight for help at any point in the game (after you get Lancelot of course).
Stupid, boring, buggy crap.
You are supposed to get Lancelot when you have 500 food,
but players 3 and 4 get theirs when player 1 has 500 food.
Tanneur99 Official Reviewer
Posted on 01/16/09 @ 08:46 PM
Player 4, yellow, receives a Lancelot when player 1 accumulates 500 food but not player 3, green. It is triggered that yellow and green receive the same Lancelot, which does not work. Triggers fire in the sequence they were created, therefore the Lancelot changes ownership to green and then to yellow.
It is a fun four 4-player race once you fix some triggers. The scenario plays for four as a short race to the flag, for two (player 1 blue and 2 red) until the players place their relics into the central monastery.
To fix, Trigger 'green lancelot', condition 0, select Source Player 3. Trigger 'yellow lancelot', condition 0, select Source Player 4, and Effect 0 Set Objects, the Lancelot to the top left. Create a new trigger for each player, as Condition 0 the same as Condition 1 in triggers 'blue, red, green and yellow relic'; Effect 0, activate trigger 'blue, red, green, yellow relic'. Change the Trigger Starting State of triggers 'blue, red, green and yellow relic' to off and delete Condition 1 in those triggers. Under Options, Disable the Monastery for all players.