This scenario is about the wars fought at the 16 th century between Austria,Venice and the Ottoman Empire.you can chose either Austria,Venice,Serbia,Ottoman Empire and the recommended civs are Teutons,Goths,Byzantines,Turks respectively.Enjoy it!
Vulcano 1592 isn't a bad multiplayer level, and it has some really potential. Some things have to be cleaned up however.
The scenario was pretty fun but it was lacking. It was basically like playing a post-imperial deathmatch, which it was. These are not particularly all that interesting. Never the less it was fun trying to defeat the Turks in this 2 vs 2 game.
- I maybe not make it a post-imperial death match, myabe start the scenario off in the castle age without the huge surplus of resources
- The game would be a lot more fun if it were a 3 vs 3
- Starting off with villagers might be nice too for cyan and green :)
The balance of this is probably its worst feature. Some players start off with whole fleets of ships while other players have nothing. Some players have villagers while others don't. Blue is completely surrounded by walls giving him quite the advantage over the other players.
- Each player could have an equal amount of villagers and millitary units
This scenario was somewhat creative. It is another battle for Europe scenario. However this one seems to based on some sort of real battle that happened. So that boosted its creativity.
- I don't no creativity is the department of the creator, i can't tell them how to be creative
Map Design 3
South Eastern Europe was accuratly done, so it looked like South Eastern Europe. There were some rivers in there that correctly placed according to where they are geographically. The player really used elevation well and in the correct spots, so i actually felt like i was in the alps. The worst part of the scenario were how the bases were designed. Houses were placed completely around the towncentre, it looked terrible.
Map Design Improvements:
- I though Itatly looked a little too skinny and could have been widened
- There was no really eye candy, some eye candy could really have been used
- Fix everyones town to make them look better
There were none of either, but it was pretty self explaintory that I was supposed to destroy the other player.
- Some story/instructions would have been useful
- Maybe adding the History of the battle and what really took place here
This scenario is not bad, but needs some improvement in spots. With just a little bit more work this scenario could be something great, maybe even in the Best Of AOK!