The original "!Monk Race!" is legendary (especially the exclamation point BEFORE the word "monk"). While there's great debate as to who the original creator of the scenario is (my vote goes to Kalrick but there's another guy in the Blacksmith archives), there's no denying it's impact and fun factor racing those monks (or missionaries once AOC came along).
Using all the versions of Monk Race that I have (about 11), I used the best elements and created "!Monk Race! (Water Version)." It's great multiplayer fun, has been tested online at the Zone already and met success, and its core map has been introduced with a water-theme thanks to me. Race your missionaries along watery coastlines now, and it all sounds nice but be sure to not put guys on teams so you could convert and fight dirty against other racers!
• 7 players (slot 8 and empty ones must be filled with computer)
• Combination of all Monk Race maps
• Brand-new water theme built from scratch
• 2 Checkpoints
• Easy Ride: After 20min. (set speed to NORMAL), if you haven't reached the first checkpoint yet, transports spawn at the beginning to give you a free ride there.
• Tested already and deemed loads of fun!