You are Roland Tal'Amrine, a Squire of the Crown. In your quest to become a Knight of Solamnia, you have vanquished numerous evil doers, helped out the poor, and promoted the causes of good. But now, it is time for the final
stage of your quest -- it is time for you to become a true Knight of Solamnia.
You and your friends have journeyed to Vingaard Keep, a stronghold of the Solamnic Knights. You are hoping to meet High Warrior Lord Alencon, who will beknight you. Three of your lifelong friends have agreed to join you on your
Robin - A ranger with the ability to summon a mythical wolf named Misha. The wolf dissapears upon death and reappears moments later.
Tuck - A cleric/mage, with the power to heal and charm.
El Cid - A big, brawny fighter, with an equally big appetite.
>Your task seems simple enough; seek out Lord Alencon in Vingaard Keep for your knighting ceremony, and perhaps spend a few days in the glorious city of Vingaard to kick back and relax...
But you should've known...Things are never what they seem...
This is an Age of Kings scenario based on the DragonLance campaign by TSR. It is more of a story oriented adventure, requiring the player to think for themselves. Much freedom is given to the player in that respect. Features of this scenario include:
- Numerous dialogues with civilians, knights, priests, etc.
- A mythical wolf that reappears upon death.
- Use of computer's blacksmith and marketplace upon selection
- A varied and detailed city with a part, beach, dock, markets, slums, mansions, keep, jousting arena, etc.
- Attend a jousting tournament!
- A full scale battle between Knights of Solamnia and Knights of Takhisis.
- Much more!