Changes from previous version :
- Made it much more aggresive in Random Map at Hardest difficulty, flushes are more frequent (and harder, too).
- Now it will train Infantry on Post Imperial Death Match, last time it won\'t even when using infantry civs.
- Improved strategies on Post Imperial Death Match.
- Fixed some issues with Post Imperial Death Match.
- Fixed some civs\' Random Map strategies.
For those who never downloaded this A.I before, here\'s a list of features :
- No cheating, except at hardest (by No Cheating I mean no cc-whatever commands, not even strategical only cheats).
- Handles any map size, any pop-cap.
- Handles standard map types, custom maps (Random Map Scripts) are considered as a mixed map.
- Handles any game type.
- Full economic management (gatherers, market, and resource management system).
- Fast upgrade through the ages, while maintaining survivability.
- Civilization specific strategies emphasizing every civ\'s strength.
- Team Cooperation between Zycat A.Is.
- Player Interactivity (chatting and responds to taunts sometimes, but does not taunt).
- Random Personality.
- Human player friendly.
I have a problem. I am trying to create a custom scenario for myself and I want to use to Zycat ai for one of the opponents. However, when I go to test or play the game is crashes to the desktop. What could be causing this >?
Posted on 02/01/11 @ 11:36 AM
I can't respond to this AI's question about map type. It does not matter what I write into chat. The AI will soon just say that it thinks it's playing on land map.
Posted on 02/01/11 @ 11:47 PM
The best place to go for answers to your AI questions is the AoKH AI & RM Scripting Forum: