This random map script was written by Mark Stoker of the SCN Punk team. Please post your comments here or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
An ancient lake has begun to boil off, revealing numerous sacred relics that were lost during a cataclysmic flood many generations ago. Several nations have gathered along the shores of this lake to begin the search for these long lost relics.
- Large lake in middle of the map, similar to the Mediterranean random map.
- Since the lake is boiling off, very few fish are still alive in the lake.
- Several small islands in the lake contain the sacred relics... as well as deadly jaguars. Shallows may connect these islands to the mainland.
- Opposite ends of the lake may be linked with shallows.
- Thick jungles containing berries and wild animals surround the lake.
Great map! The Relics on the Islands in the middle really make it interesting. I'll be checkin' out your other maps......
Posted on 08/09/08 @ 02:41 PM
This sounds like a good map, so I'll download it, but I do have one question about the logic in this. If the lake is boiling, how did the jaguars get on the recently uncovered islands? They couldn't have swam, because then they'd be boiled alive. And they couldn't have just been sitting at the bottom of the lake until it boiled. But other than that, this looks good. I might write a review.