Age of Kings Heaven
Welcome
Downloads Home
Best Files
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Random Maps
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Downloads Home » Random Maps » Blau@Rivers2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Blau@Rivers2

Author File Description
Blaukrieger
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Blau@Rivers2 is similar to the standard-map Rivers. The main difference: With a probability of 40 % there is water at all borders of the map and with a probability of 60 % the islands stretch to the borders of the map. So there is always a fair access to the fisch-resources.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.0

Login
Forum Username:


Password:




Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:741
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.63 KB
Added:12/28/02