- Every player starts with:
a market and 2 trade carts, so you could trade with your ally immediately.
3 relics which are placed nearby.
a siege onager. You may want this to cut path through the jungle.
2 houses, so you do not need to worry about the housing problem.
- dense jungle with plenty of eye-candy
- extra deers and javelinas, great for rushing
- a great variety of fish and a lot of cliffs, making the map more realistic
- small rivers divide players from each other, allowing some small-scale sea battle
- ancient ruins in small islands located at the four corners of the map contain abandoned mines. But there are a handful of hungry jaguars hanging around...
- allies are linked up by roads and shallows
This map has abundant resources, so nearly any strategies can be executed.
Gold is not a problem on this map even on 1v1. You can always find rich deposit of gold and stone at four corners of the map.
Take advantage of the long LOS of the siege onager to do early scouting for you.
There are always three relics not far from your land. Be ready to grab them once you have advanced to the Castle Age.
Using archers is a good idea since there are plenty jungles and cliffs which provide strategic choke points.