Age of Kings Heaven
Welcome
Downloads Home
Best Files
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Random Maps
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Downloads Home » Random Maps » Blau@Continental2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Blau@Continental2

Author File Description
Blaukrieger
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Blau@Continental is based on the standard map Continental. The main difference: With a probability of 60% the player lands stretch out to the map borders and with a probability of 40% there is water at all map borders like in the original map.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.0

Login
Forum Username:


Password:




Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:775
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.70 KB
Added:03/24/03