||The Conquerors 1.0c
New Page 2
This is a fix of a few problem that could be corrected
swiftly. The items fixed were:
- Relic - made the color gia
- Docks - added more player color
- The free standing pillar - I noticed that the player color did not
change, so I had to fix this by making in more neutral.
- Roads - fixed the white corners that were showing up. I also took
the gray out of the dirt, and restored the original dirt back, but the
stones are still gray instead of the old brown.
- AOEsounds - the priest, and creation of units sounds have been
fixed to return to normal.
To apply these changes have permanently install the mod.
You do this by:
- Start the mod like normal
- Enter the game with the mod installed
- Alt-tab to minimize the game
- Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select MPS and end task
- Return to the game and start playing
Now the mod will NOT uninstall itself
To return it back to normal, Do this (or reinstall
- Launch widows explorer
- Open your cd.
- Open MSGAME.CAB
- Select these files (hold down Ctrl to select multiple files):
- Copy/Paste it to this folder on your hard drive - Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Data
If you have any further questions contact WildFireStudios@juno.com
or visit our WFS
Look for these other updates to RaW in the future:
- Mutliplayer/Random Map Version
This will be a lite version of RAW that will not include some of the eyecandy
that was included in the first version. Because the fist was geared more towards
Scenario Designers we used all potential extra items in the mod. Which
unfortunately gave problems to random maps. Example - vineyards and statues in
the dessert. This mod will be specially mad for your RM/DM games
- Degrade to Multiplayer Mod
If you already have downloaded the mod, and don't like the problems you
noticed in the first one, this will allow you to "degrade" without
downloading the whole Multiplayer Version.
- Upgrade to Scenario Design Version
If you only got the Multiplayer version, this would upgrade it to the
Scenario Design version.
- Look for these fixes to both Multiplayer and Scenario Design versions
in roughly 1-2 months.
- Azn's beta treb
- Auxila shield
- Update language dll
- More Eyecandy (including a bath)
- Other fixes people mention in AOKH