No Description Available
||Role Playing Strategy
|Number of scenarios:
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
aun tienes mucho trabajo por hacer, se ve que eres un principiante para diseñar escenarios muy malos mapas y casi no triggering.
check out my review to see how gáy this campaign is.
I thought it would be a little bit interesting, playing a long campaign. But I was extremely disappointed.
For starters, is the creativity.
Creativity: 1/5. Very few of the scenarios had any triggers at all, and those with triggers just had name changing or HP/attack changing. Plus, almost every scenario was just kill-all-enemies, except the third one: get a score of 8000.
Map Design: 1/5. The maps with actual eye candy were just random maps, and those that weren't... well... the only terrains that existed were grass-road-forest or dirt-dirt-water. On the first scenario when you are inside the city, about 5% of the area had buildings. Most of the city was just an arid desert paved with road.
Story/Instructions: 2/5. Although I don't know Spanish, the story sounded a little interesting, but it only appeared in the History screens. The only instructions were destroy all enemies or get a score of 8000. I could have given it 1.5, but MAN, the sad REVIEWING SYSTEM.
Balance: 1/5. You either get too many or too few men. Or too many allies to attack your enemies, or no allies at all. Overall, it could have been better- even out the amount of men so you don't end up with like 1/10 of them survived or dead at the end.
Playability: 1/5. There was nothing to do, wandering around a map with no ideas about what to do is nothing good. Obviously, I can't mark it down for trigger bugs because there were barely any triggers.
Lemme tell you all: DON'T DOWN LOUD THIS! HERE ARE MY OPINIONS ON EACH LEVEL:
1. fuga de denia: A crappy city with nothing in. Call this an RPG? No click-and-talk makes NO RPG.
2.la ruta hacia el dorado: Nothing to do with the City of Gold. Just 'destroy the french' for no reason whatsoever.
3. el inicio de los dragon: Worst scenario ever: Just get 8000 points to win.
4. atravesando el atlantico: Can't win w/out cheating, destroy usa marina for no reason.
5. desembarco en new york: This level shows off its Bin Laden roots. You're to destroy New York. And with no reason as to WHY you have to.
6. la guerra miliciera de oklahoma: why, why, WHY?!?!? What made not-so-ScareDragon make another 'destroy usa' scenario? There are also a Simpsons civ for no reason too. Go near and click on them. NOTHING HAPPENS.
7. south park al rescate: The Fab Four Kids of South Park are in here, but they do NOTHING. The only new thing is there are two paladins named Terrence and Philip. And no, they aren't fart bombs.
8. las rocosas: Same thing as level 6, but with only one enemy.
9. viva mexico: same as before, with 4 enemies. A crappy random map game.
10. el misterio del amazonas: Arg! Even though the previous scens were present (with new york) now it's back to the past again! First of his gay scenarios to include a MONKEY...
11. los piratas del pacifico: end of terror in America, now to even more shitey stuff. You can pretty much guess the objective here.
12. katibake: The author spelled Kitabatake wrong! HAHAHAHAA! Pretty much the same as before...
13. el asedio de la muralla china: same as before, but crap still.
14. el problema de superpoblacion china: God, we're circling the world here, Dragon must be tired by now... same objectives as usual.
15. el himalaya: Same old...
16. iEverest!: Same old. Thankfully, it's the last scenario. I recommend that you NOT DOWN LOUD THIS!!!
BTW Scare Dragon, how old are you? I mean there are plenty of 12 year old designers like me, who can design better scenarios than this. HEAR ME OUT, quality IS better than quantity!