This is a great game with experts on the field. While watching the game notice these things:
1) light-blue fights well in feudal and castle.
2) yellow recovers well from the attacks and invades a lot of land (until finally gets crushed next to purple\'s base).
3) blue\'s knightrush fails.
4) red stays wery passive in the beginning but then unleashes deadly force over green, blue and yellow (he wraps
green and blue up with cannon galleons).
5) green stays wery passive troughout the game which is one reason for the fall of their alliance.
This is anything but an expert game. The castle times were horrendous and one team never set up a trade route. Very rook like mistake. If the red player was an expert, he played down to the level of competition.
Red Inter; Yellow&Purple Low Inter; Light blue&Blue GRook; Green LoRook;
Somewhat entertaining. Red commanding the high seas on Yucatan and winning becuase of it is pretty funny.
Posted on 12/14/02 @ 12:00 AM
What MacDaddy says, goes :P
Posted on 12/15/02 @ 12:00 AM
LOL, I'll watch this sometime... I was all against it to rofl...
Theseus_OEP File Author
Posted on 03/01/03 @ 12:00 AM
Yup, lol, been wanting to do this for a while now, maybe the word "expert" was used a litle lightly in the title, hope it didn't offend anyone besides Macdaddy who took it the wrong way :)
Anyway, to be clear: this is not an expertgame, far from it (I know now, didn't then) and I never ment myself with the title (it was my tribute to the red player). Hope things are clear now, and Macdaddy, I don't appreciate the arrogance.