It is 238 B.C. The First Punic War has ended and dark times have befallen the great African empire of Carthage. The struggle with Rome for domination of the Mediterranean has left the Carthaginians with shrinking provincial territories and increasing tributes to their merciless northern enemies... the Romans. The famed Carthaginian General Hamilcar Barca has sworn to never give in to these conquerors... and to destroy Rome at all costs. His eldest son, Hannibal, shall be his weapon. At the age of nine, Hannibal is torn from his tight circle of brothers and whisked away to study the strategies of warfare with his father in the distant land of Hispania. And over the next twenty years, a warrior is fashioned...a warrior is born.
For those of you who get confuse at the RomeAtWar mod.
1. Two sound files, Aztecs.mp3 and Mayans.mp3. They MUST be in Age of Empires 2/Sound/Stream.
2. Two *.txt files, Romans.txt and Greeks.txt. They MUST be in Age of Empires II/History.
3. Two *.dll files, Language.dll and Language_x1.dll. They MUST be in Age of Empires II (main directory)
4. AI and per files go in Age of Empires II/AI
5. Example CPX file goes in Age of Empires II/Scnenario
-Fixed the history
-Fixed some minor view
-Fixed the marching noise.
-Added new Bitmap.
-Added new contents.