- PTO = Protect The One.
- The Preys must scatter away from the middle at the start of the game and build a base. They must protect their Hero(One) by building walls and towers around their base to defend it from the Hunter. (Castles are quite useless.)
- There can be up to 7 Preys and there MUST be 1 Hunter.
- Host must choose a Player to be the Hunter at the beginning of the game.
- Preys can buy HP and ATK for their Hero or a Distractor with Gold.
- Hunter's units are stronger than most PTO maps out there.
- The Host can boot players.
- Preys' Heroes gain HP after each kill. All Heroes will gain ATK every time the Hunter gets 10 units killed.
- Map has cliffs, blank spots and water. The map itself gives an advantage to the Preys.