This pack contains 9 scenarios that I have created in the past, in my early years with Age of Kings.
Some scenarios will be non-playable, others will be playable. Feel free to modify and/or complete them as you please. However, if you submit them with your own modifications, be sure to acknowledge the file's original creator. Overall, these scenarios are here to give ideas. The percentages below mean how much they are completed.
- Warlord (My very first campaign) 40% *playable*
- Battle of Ketha (My first siege scenario) *playable*
- Battle for Morgase (Based on the novel of Wheel of Time.) 50% *playable*
- Siege of Minas Tirith (An LOTR-based siege) 50% *playable*
- Kamchatka's Missile Crisis (My cold war-based scenario) 40% *playable*
- Mt Ledyanaya Range (Continuation of my Cold War-based project) 5% *non-playable*
- City infiltrate (A city, where the main idea behind it was to assassinate a king) 10% *non-playable*
- Roman Assault (A Rome Total War-based game) 10% *non-playable*
- Terrain map (A scenario experimenting with some terrain) 30% *non-playable*
Sorry shadow. Go to the Mircrosoft games folder which should be in program files in c drive. Then go to age of empires II and put the scenarios in the folder entitled scenario.
Posted on 03/15/08 @ 06:32 PM
Seriously Mashek finish warlord, for a first scenario it was damn good.
Posted on 03/15/08 @ 07:03 PM
Thanks for the comment, RS Greo0.
I initially had sound files for Warlord, from the Braveheart score, and the result was something very atmospheric. Rain pattered at the ground and thunder resonated through the sky. I could never get over the experience.
I also had an ambush scene complete for when you arrived at the inn 'the Prancing Lion' at Stanock, when the enemy attacks the city at night and forces you to flee to a ferry and across the river. However, for some odd reason, I deleted all of the triggers for it. Silly me.
Anyway, at the moment, I'm fairly interested in finishing the scenario some day.
[Edited on 03/15/08 @ 07:05 PM]
Posted on 05/10/08 @ 11:29 AM
I actually wanted to use The Battle for Morgase for the DtS Competition, but I had trouble figuring out the triggering you did. I might try one day to figure out how to finish it. It was my favorite out of them all.
Posted on 11/30/10 @ 06:56 PM
I think they was so fun if you complete the scenarios(example: add sound and music, improve, etc)