This is the first scenario in a campaign I am thinking about making. If this scenario gets a positive response, I might make the rest of the campaign. It's about a mercenary who is hired to lead a nation's army when their new king is too scared to lead it himself.
This map may offend some conservative Christians. Please forgive me in advance if this map offends you.
It's got 6 teams. One of the teams is just walls between players' territories. This player really serves no real purpose. Another player has about 30 archers on a secluded closed off island with a relic. Their only job is to make it harder for you, your allies, and your enemies to get to the special relic there, called the Holy Grail. They only have archers, so you don't have to worry about them getting reinforcements. There's you, who has a king named King Bradley, a samurai who's named Stephen Deck, and an elite turtle ship called Enterprise. Stephen Deck is the mercinary the story revolves around. The Enterprise is designed to be your fleet's flagship. There are your allies who share an island with you. They have a warrior king named King Justin and a named ship meant to be your flagship. There are two enemies. One has a leader named, well, actually well I don't remember what his name with. But he has a name. That team also has a named flagship. There's one more enemy team. This team is lead by Pope Leo I, but their military leader is none other than Jesus Christ. They have a named flagship, and a named transport ship called "The Ark".
Please tell me what you think of this map. If you enjoyed the map, please let me know, as the amount of downloads and comments will affect my decision about whether or not to complete this campaign. Please e-mail me or comment here. Please tell me about any bugs I could fix or things I need to improve on.
Good B&D...would even be good as a multi-player...Good job
Jas the Mace
age of empiresII
Posted on 08/31/06 @ 05:56 AM
im new to this site but i like most peoples maps do all maps on this site work on mac????????????????
Tanneur99 Official Reviewer
Posted on 08/31/06 @ 12:19 PM
You can run all files exception to Mod Packs.
The known bugs for a Mac are,
1. No way to copy/paste a minus sign in to any fields
2. No way to select all or part of a text in any field, you must move the cursor with arrow keys as there is no way to select text or define where you want the cursor to be with the mouse.
3. You cannot save a scenario in which you have assigned an AI to a player. When you try to save the scenario, the Editor and game crashes. A file creates, but you cannot open it in the Editor, that crashes the Editor and game too.
4. You cannot change placement of instructions (0/1/2 etc.)
5. You cannot define how long instructions will remain on screen
6. You cannot run Mod Packs.
age of empiresII
Posted on 09/01/06 @ 06:40 AM
thanks for the info.I like this site you may whont to change the calor at times tho :) . Im useing an old imac it can jast handal it. How do you get sea wals and gats?