there are no resources on these maps, just only forest.
- No roads, (every player make roads himself by cutting the trees.)
- No Gold, and rocks, but every player have 132 relics, i repeat 132 relics in his village
they are collecting in the monastery, each church can collect 10 relics only!!! Which mean - more churches - more relics in them.
When you start the game - you choose a race which can dig the forest with the catapults.
in two words:
1. there is no way to escape and no way to make roads,
2. no sense to make villager, and workers, but only an army, by doing this you increase the chance to be a very cool game:))
3. for good progress of course you make a market, and with these relics you make a lot of crazy numbers of gold:))
132 RELICS!!!!! Isn't that a little...oi...too much?!
Posted on 01/21/07 @ 04:55 AM
sounds different. but people can still chop down wood and make farms with the wood if they want. Maybe you should disable lumber camps and farms and mills and have no stone so you cant build more town centres. Also maybe you should make 100 relics so it takes 10 churches instead of 14. Anyway nice job ill give it a try.
Posted on 02/09/07 @ 04:15 PM
Wait, I don't understand number 2 on your description of the game.